Monday, August 10, 2009

Long Awaited......

We are starting our second week of model school now and Becky is starting to be a hard ass during her classes. She has kicked out 2 kids from her class and yelled at a couple of others. I on the other hand am the nice teacher and have not had to kick out anyone. The LCFs say that Becky's assertiveness is good though for when we get to site. They really like that she doesn't take any flak from the students. On the other hand the PCVF say that she needs to mock the students when they don't listen and thus issue stupid responses to questions. My kids just don't even try to answer the questions cause they have never used a computer. But they know that they can download music and they are excited by that idea.

Today I brought material for my outfit for the swearing in ceremony in a couple of weeks. I think that I am going to have a bubu made. A bubu is a shirt that comes about to thigh length then has matching pants. Becky found material that she really likes but we couldn't get it today because we didn't have enough cash on us. It is a deep red with gold peacocks. My pagne is gold with black designs all over it.

We're pretty pumped that we haven't killed each other and that we are a still happily married most of the time. When Becky is sick at night I am giving her the wash bucket and tell her not to wake me up . Now that I'm on amoxicillin Becky tells me to stay away from her and we are both happy.

4 comments:

  1. OK Tim now let everyone reading know that Becky is allergic to PCN & that she does still love you depending on the day. LOL

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim give her the penicillin...more for Mary and I to split.. LOL
    Miss ya both; who'd a thunk it.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah thanks a lot, I'm not feeling the love here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I do....
    xoxoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete